For Funsies: Conference Reallignment/Creation

Mercury

Elite Member
IDK about this one. She got boned super hard the last time around. She did really well to bring us and Butler but then when it all when to ish replaced really good teams with ones that honestly, were only ok at best.
Davidson is better than ok. They’ve been just as good as VCU since they’ve been a member.
Mason is eh but they have potential to atleast match what Charlotte was when they left.

Mercury

Elite Member
Not really.

Davidson is been invited to the NCAA 3 times since VCU joined (2013, 2015, 2018)

VCU has been invited 7 times in that same span (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021)

Davidson has just as many A-10 tournament titles and NCAA victories as VCU does since they have joined the conference.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Davidson has just as many A-10 tournament titles and NCAA victories as VCU does since they have joined the conference.
This is true. Overall VCU has a much better in-conference record though. VCU has a better record than every team since they joined.

Last edited:

GuardTheArc

Elite Member
Davidson is better than ok. They’ve been just as good as VCU since they’ve been a member.
Mason is eh but they have potential to atleast match what Charlotte was when they left.

No, they have not been “just as good as” the Rams.

Last edited:

rvaram

Elite Member
I never said they had. Did you read what I wrote?
The biggest difference to me is that VCU has proven we can win almost regardless of who is coaching. There's a lot of question marks about Davidson once mckillop retires

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
The biggest difference to me is that VCU has proven we can win almost regardless of who is coaching. There's a lot of question marks about Davidson once mckillop retires
There are no questions, his son Matt takes over. Matt is also extremely well respected and has been integral to building out their international recruiting network. Bob has done great job of taking care of his staff, so tons of stability there. They will be fine.