For Funsies: Conference Reallignment/Creation

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
These are the same people who sort their garbage, jog with their dogs, and listen to Steely Dan, you know? I'd just like to take them out to the deep end of the forest and disembowel them with a wooden cooking spoon.

-Carlin
You go back, Jack! Do it again.

rvaram

Elite Member
Big 12 will be fun to watch this year. These other teams are going to be out for blood. I hope OK and particularly Texas get f'in throttled as a good bye present.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Big 12 will be fun to watch this year. These other teams are going to be out for blood. I hope OK and particularly Texas get f'in throttled as a good bye present.
You watch Big 12 football? I guess I watch it if I am really bored. I do like that Okie QB. My son likes the Netlix QB1 series so I saw Rattler in high school before he got hurt. He is a slinger and he loves to trash talk.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Good luck with that, Sooners will be doing the throttling all the way through to the end. It’s not like they haven’t been living with a target on their back for the last twenty years in conference, every year they are the biggest game on each school’s schedule and almost every year there is only one Oklahoma hoisting the Big12 hardware 🥱

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
You watch Big 12 football? I guess I watch it if I am really bored. I do like that Okie QB. My son likes the Netlix QB1 series so I saw Rattler in high school before he got hurt. He is a slinger and he loves to trash talk.

Even Sooner fans have a love/hate thing with Spencer because of the trash talking. Baker at least waited until he was in his third year to kick it up. Spencer’s arm talent is ridiculous and this is easily the most talented OU team on both sides in twenty years. Caleb Williams will be even better 👀

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Even Sooner fans have a love/hate thing with Spencer because of the trash talking. Baker at least waited until he was in his third year to kick it up. Spencer’s arm talent is ridiculous and this is easily the most talented OU team on both sides in twenty years. Caleb Williams will be even better 👀
Yeah, Rattler is tough though. He struggled out of the gate last year but then he got comfortable and it was on from there. Rattler might win the Heisman this year. I am no Boomer Sooner fan but he is fun to watch. I found myself looking for their games so I could see what he would do.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I was chosen for the Constitutional Convention
There as a mid-major junior delegate
Now what I'm going to say may sound indelicate

giphy.gif

rvaram

Elite Member

They usually have a decent noon game on Fox before a lot of the other big contests get going. If you gamble on football any game can be fun to watch.