Former Recruits and Players

Discussion in 'VCU Mens Basketball' started by ramRN12, May 7, 2015.

1. BaNgMyPrOgRaM

BaNgMyPrOgRaM Legend

Troy at the Espys

RowdyPkunk likes this.
  2. ViCtorioUs

ViCtorioUs Legend

I don't think he rented that tux.

RamBo and VCUBeatsduke like this.
  3. BradRamFan

BradRamFan Legend

Big deal.....he's already done that! :)

SpiderRAM and BaNgMyPrOgRaM like this.
  4. duncanlamb

duncanlamb Legend

Shaka said he has a 5 star shooter which reminds him of 3 star troy damiels.

VCUBeatsduke and RowdyPkunk like this.
  5. BaNgMyPrOgRaM

BaNgMyPrOgRaM Legend

I'm psyched for our guys, especially for the new ones.

6. Newgate Prison

Newgate Prison Legend

Yes they can, but for first offenders, charges get reduced to misdemeanors in plea agreements. Happened in a case I worked where an international student/professor attempted to burn down the School of Business. Maury Janis was amazing at working his magic.

7. RamBo

RamBo Legend

Me too, Bang! Me too. There is a lot of new blood. New energy. New everything! I CAN NOT wait for this coming Basketball Season. As A-A keeps saying..... a Brand New Chapter in VCU Basketball History- and I think we are in for a wild, but fun ride! I think Coach Rhoades is going to break things wide open again. We just need to give him a little time and space. He will get the chemistry right- and we are going to keep on rocking and rolling!

SpiderRAM, connell, RAM7889 and 2 others like this.
  8. RowdyPkunk

RowdyPkunk Legend

And lets see if we can get through the entire first season of a new coach with out the dreaded Fire ______ thread or that kind of talk we had in both Shaka's first year & Wade's first year.

SpiderRAM, RAM7889 and RamBo like this.
  9. RamBo

RamBo Legend

It will never happen Bro. Never. Trust me on this. We will lose a few games early on. We'll win some too. We'll hit a few road-bumps, with all the transition and chemistry issues. Building. Development. Etc. And all he11 will break loose in here. The usual stooges will act like 7-Year olds. That's just how it is. But you know what? We will push on. And VCU Basketball is getting ready to explode again. It may take a year or so. Or maybe not. But book it. We are coming.

10. RowdyPkunk

RowdyPkunk Legend

True that... but looking at the games that I know we've got thus far.... Grambling, odu, Maui Tourney x 3, UVA, Texas, Seton Hall, VMI.... Other than Grambling as the home opener & 100th consecutive sell out hopefully.... none of those games should be or will be easy.....

And it's not like we are returning a boat load of upperclassmen. We have 5 returning players, only 4 of which played last year (Vann Redshirted)... and we only have 3 total upper classmen... Williams, Tillman & Lane (Grad Transfer).... So unlike during the last 2 coaching changes (especially Grant to Shaka) when we weren't playing as difficult of competition like we are now and were returning 1/2-3/4 of the team.... these games will not be easy.... especially with all we have going on.

You're right we will have some rough spots... Maui is prob a safe bet, knowing the distractions in Hawaii, how young of a team we have, etc., UVA will not be easy, odu is on the upward swing, Texas will be interesting.... VMI... I don't really know what to think yet.... and then you get into A10 play which is never easy..... It would be nice to get through the first year with out the F word being up... unless we're talking about something we are sitting around on a cold winter night.

11. BaNgMyPrOgRaM

BaNgMyPrOgRaM Legend

Remember the F in F word is forget, Not a vulgar thing.

RAM7889 likes this.
  12. LLLeopold

LLLeopold All-Star

It's not vulgar? Not even for fodu and fur?

Consider my world rocked.

13. BaNgMyPrOgRaM

BaNgMyPrOgRaM Legend

My bad. I meant especially vulgar for them. And it is a family message board LOL

14. LLLeopold

LLLeopold All-Star

Whew! For a moment my life had no absolute truths.

Once more the world is spinning in greased grooves.