Former Recruits and Players

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Completely agree. Ridiculous that these 18-19 year olds haven’t been able to go pro here in the U.S. Honestly, I think it will help the college game as long as it doesn’t become like everyone can go and make 6 figure salary out of high school.
G-man,

I also agree. It might lesson the one and dones which will clog up spots at the P5 leading to a trickle down for teams like VCU. I like that a kid that doesnt have any business on a College campus other than Basketball can now pursue his dreams without all the hypocrisy and possibly criminality.

Fwiw, it'll always only apply to a handful of players. Also, if I am the NBA I dont change the rule that doesnt allow recent grads to be drafted. This plan forces young guys to develop and frees up additional draft picks.

Reactions: WI.Ram10

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
I know this is meant for MBB players.... but I think this is important enough to post here, since most of you never read the WBB Forums.... especially in the off season. Please Pray for her. She got some really sad news & posted it yesterday.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
I know this is meant for MBB players.... but I think this is important enough to post here, since most of you never read the WBB Forums.... especially in the off season. Please Pray for her. She got some really sad news & posted it yesterday.

Just so you guys know I'm updating that thread with videos every time she posts one incase anyone wants to follow along on her journey.