Former Recruits and Players

We are going to be sitting down with Jamal Shuler this week. We will do our best to monitor here for any questions, but best thing to do is follow us on socials (@ExpatHoops on Twitter, IG) and shoot us any listener questions you all might have.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
We are going to be sitting down with Jamal Shuler this week. We will do our best to monitor here for any questions, but best thing to do is follow us on socials (@ExpatHoops on Twitter, IG) and shoot us any listener questions you all might have.
Cool beans, looking forward to it!

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
That is such great news! The storms are relentless. And you can still contribute and will mean a lot to many Gulf Coast residences. Many that live here dont want to be here but they can't go anywhere else. My sister and bro in law hope to return to their Hurricane Michael ravaged house before Christmas. Part of life for some, but stress trauma for others who freak out over rain showers or wind gusts. Anyway, as always, GO RAMS!

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
All of basketball is full circle. And VCU is the Sun. And the planets are the New Big A 10 East conference that I have been talking about for years guys. Sorry some dont get the code.

Solar systems have regulation.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
All of basketball is full circle. And VCU is the Sun. And the planets are the New Big A 10 East conference that I have been talking about for years guys. Sorry some dont get the code.

Someone give Bang another dose.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

giphy.gif