Former Recruits and Players

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Sean’s college career is over and I have not heard any rumblings about him going pro in any capacity.

His brother has practically faded into obscurity - he even created a website to attract suitors but got zero D1 offers. He doesn’t even have a Verbal Commits page, which suggests no D2 offers either (they track D1 and D2). He has a Twitter but it hasn’t been meaningfully updated since 2019.
It's really kind of strange about Sean. He wasn't a bad player......I would call him decent. But he went invisible after transferring to UCF and then disappeared from their roster. Perhaps he just burned out on basketball or lost interest or perhaps family issues...or some other reason. Kind of interesting for both brothers considering they come from a basketball family where the father was a HS basketball coach, I believe. But then again, look at Levar Batts whose father was a HS coach....from NC State to Ashville to a D2 program in Ohio where he disappeared from their roster too shortly after enrolling.

SWV

Elite Member
Mr SR graduated from Menchville HS in 1974!
My dad was one of the first assistant principals at Menchville in 1970! I have a yearbook photo of him and another assistant principal--my dad's smoking a pipe and his friend/co-assistant principal is smoking a cigarette 😂. I would have gone to Menchville had we not moved.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Like VCU ever stood any chance against this crap.
And unfortunately is it now all legal and above board.
I think the NCAA just didn't want to slapdown a whole bunch of P6 programs and ruin their gravy train of the Big Dance with 30-40 majors banned from post-season play because of payola so they just legally opened the floodgates with a rule change.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Remember NIL is not the idea of the NCAA. They were forced into it by a court decision.