Former Recruits and Players

HTTRams!

Elite Member
Well, now that he's deleted it, I don't want to give it more life.

Reminds me of the joke about a guy who walks into a bar, with a big pile of dog crap in his hands, and loudly says, "LOOK AT WHAT I ALMOST STEPPED IN!"
I mean, you can always just directly message me rather than posting in thread. Your call.

ViCtorioUs

Elite Member
My son has a friend that played with Bacot in high school and later went on to play at JMU. When Armando was an underclass man he indicated that UNC was his destination of choice even though it wasn’t announced officially until his senior year. I’m not saying he wasn’t enticed monetarily, just that the Heels were always his first choice.

rammad90

Elite Member
He has since deleted it. I am guessing he was upset over something, blew off some steam, and regretted it.
Whatever, he wrote and I havent read it, I am not surprised that Joey might post some controversial stuff. He is really an off the cuff, emotional type of guy.

That's what fueled him as a Ball player

rammad90

Elite Member
Well, now that he's deleted it, I don't want to give it more life.

Reminds me of the joke about a guy who walks into a bar, with a big pile of dog crap in his hands, and loudly says, "LOOK AT WHAT I ALMOST STEPPED IN!"
I dont think you would be giving it more life. Heck Joey gave it life when he posted it. Fwilw, whatever was sad cannot be taken back, and probably not forgotten by those who may or not have been offended.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider
Nick Kern posted an instagram story from the Mike Rhoades Camp and it looks like Michael Gilmore was there helping out? I know there's a lot of guys hanging around at the moment but that's the first I've seen of Mike this summer. Campus is just dripping with talent
Mike is typically here a decent amount when he's not in-season.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Former VCU assistant Wes Long gets a promotion at MTSU:

Terrific guy.
I remember delivering Wes a can of snuff at the team hotel before the La Salle game in Philly. Skoal brother!