Former Recruits and Players

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I love the confidence, but no. There are teams with multiple PGs during that span playing in the NBA. You’d have to stretch a little to call Bones our PG for us to have one.
I saw a list under Evans comment and it listed Ace not Bones.

rammad90

Elite Member
Kentucky has 4 PGs in the NBA that played there since 2017.
I think you are missing his point. He didnt state they were the most NBA ready. He didnt even state they were the best.

He stated, "he would take them. He didnt even give us the criteria he used.

As such, you cannot debate his choice or his statement. Its his preference. Some people actually look McDonalds I dont but I cannot tell them where there favorite meal should be based on my preferences.

Let him take, who he takes without debate. We can all list our guys but that has no bearing on his guys.

Last edited:

VCUBusiness

Elite Member
I think you are missing his point. He didnt state they were the most NBA ready. He didnt even state they were the best.

As such, you cannot debate his choice or his statement. Its his preference. Some people actually look McDonalds I dont but I cannot tell them where there favorite meal should be based on my preferences.

Let him take, who he takes without debate. We can all list or guys but that has no bearing on his guys.
D16DE647-4931-4A30-B883-55E464360D3D.jpeg

VCU Heel

Elite Member

Let him take, who he takes without debate. We can all list or guys but that has no bearing on his guys.
I guess you can’t debate anything anyone says without any method of backing it up.

I’m pretty sure that more than 99,900 of 100,000 people you ask will take 4 NBA PGs over our zero NBA PGs.

I’m saying that his statement is ridiculously ludicrous. And by your definition of replying to people’s personal statements, you can’t even reply to what I’m saying.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
We are all yearning for something to happen that's exciting or at least relevant. A nice recruiting commitment would help about now! But then we would start the stars argument all over again.