Former Recruits and Players

rammad90

Elite Member
I guess you can’t debate anything anyone says without any method of backing it up.

I’m pretty sure that more than 99,900 of 100,000 people you ask will take 4 NBA PGs over our zero NBA PGs.

I’m saying that his statement is ridiculously ludicrous. And by your definition of replying to people’s personal statements, you can’t even reply to what I’m saying.
You can debate anything you want but you cannot tell a grown man whom "he" would choose when he didnt give us a criteria. The guy just made a statement and you went off, as you often do, and added your criteria in order to justify your point.

Many coaches, players, fans make that type statement all the time. "I'll take my guys over anybody" is a common phrase that is what Evans meant. He never stated that our guys were the most talented.

Maybe he chose them because they are good guys, great teammates, and love for VCU, heck maybe they all like chocolate. However, until you know how he came to his decision you cannot critique and who cares with 99,900 people would take.

Btw, dont you just hate when people pull out random, non fact proven states to make their point. Dont you?

Last edited:

VCU Heel

Elite Member
You can debate anything you want but you cannot tell a grown man whom "he" would choose when he didnt give us a criteria. The guy just made a statement and you went off, as you often do, and added your criteria in order to justify your point.

Many coaches, players, fan make that type statement all the time. "I'll take my guys over anybody" is a common phrase that is what Evans meant. He never stated that our guys were the most talented.

Maybe he chose them because they are good guys, great teammates, and love for VCU, heck maybe they all like chocolate. However, until you know how he came to his decision you cannot critique and who cares with 99,900 people would take.

Btw, dont you just hate when people pull out random, non fact proven states to make their point. Dont you?
Yeah. I totally went off saying that 4 NBA players are better than guys playing in the second and third level of European basketball. You’re f’ing ridiculous dude.

rammad90

Elite Member
Joey, Brandon, Maynor, Darius all in college or pro ranks. Now Jamie in Middle school. Are there any others?

Added;
Torey,- HS Asst
Kendrick - HS Head Coach
Tyron McCoy - Pro Germany
Bradford - Pro - Player development-NBA

Chris Cheeks (RIP) - was College Asst.

Plus Ro Lamb runs a player development organization. Looks like it targets younger athletes.

Not bad.

Last edited: