Former Recruits and Players

rammad90

Elite Member
Yeah. I totally went off saying that 4 NBA players are better than guys playing in the second and third level of European basketball. You’re f’ing ridiculous dude.
Fwiw I wasnt refuting your conclusion that our guys weren't the best.

I was refuting your stating that Evans couldn't chooses VCU guys for his reasons. It his choice.

Oh and since we are now quasi cursing and direct name calling you are an FN pompous arse.

There was no reason to go there. Fwiw, it always amazes me how people make statements on line that they would make in person. This is just a fan site.

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
That’s Egor Koulechov, he was steller at Rice and I believe Mike tried to recruit him with ME, but he went to Florida. He can light it up.
He did. For a little while it seemed like he was actually going to transfer here, and he would've been great here.

rammad90

Elite Member
That’s Egor Koulechov, he was steller at Rice and I believe Mike tried to recruit him with ME, but he went to Florida. He can light it up.
Is that the shooter who left when Mike departed? I thought he signed with A State?

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Is that the shooter who left when Mike departed? I thought he signed with A State?
He came to Rice from ASU, then xfered to the Gators when Mike left.

Scottie P the current Rice HC, was an assistant at ASU, then joined Mike’s staff at Rice after a stint at Penn—EK came through him.