Recruiting Freddie Dilione

vcu_baum

Elite Member
just looks like he must’ve already been really high on UVA. To get offered on a Wednesday and then go on an OFFICIAL visit the same weekend.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Well, if he is going UVa, let's hope he makes his decision soon so we can end all the "love" he says we have been raining down on him and move on to find another love interest..

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Weird things happen, but he's said repeatedly that he wants to wait until school starts to make a decision. He's got many great opportunities. I think we'll be on his final list in September

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
No, tell me it ain't so. Why would a good player who professes to like to play fast go there?
Bennett has adjusted his scheme based on skillsets. In 2019, he ran a lot of iso with Guy and Jerome (something I wish we'd do more of with Ace). That would fit Dilione, along with their packline defense.

rampart

Elite Member
Bennett has adjusted his scheme based on skillsets. In 2019, he ran a lot of iso with Guy and Jerome (something I wish we'd do more of with Ace). That would fit Dilione, along with their packline defense.
If they get him, maybe they'll beat Madison next time.

The ram

Elite Member
Need to get this guy a visit ASAP, haven’t wanted a recruit like this since Terry Larrier.