Recruiting Freddie Dilione

The ram

Elite Member
what about bones?
Was very pleased with getting Bones but can’t say I thought he was going to be a first round pick his sophomore year. He was definitely up there on my all time wish list gets but there’s something different about Dilione.

Too many high profile programs after this kid although if he chose VCU this would be icing on the cake. We have lots of guards coming back so if he comes to us he will need to earn his spot which i am sure he recognizes and is up to the challenge, Huge get if he commits to us
.Freddie get ready and join the VCU Ram express.You will not regret it,

Major Ram 2.0

Elite Member
We seem to be bumping into UVA on several recruits. Can’t be a bad thing. Let’s land one for 2023

duncanlamb

Elite Member
We seem to be bumping into UVA on several recruits. Can’t be a bad thing. Let’s land one for 2023

Honestly, we are in great position on several guards including:

Freddie Dillione
Silas Demary Jr.
Elmarko Jackson
Lawrent Rice (Final 8)
Trey Green (final 7)

In the mix.for these others

Ty-Laur Johnson
Jamie Kaiser
Jahnathan Lamothe
Carlton Carrington
Solomon Ball

If we pick up 1 of the players listed above then our backcourt will improve.

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member

I have a lot of schools talking to me about coming out in 2022,” Dilione said. “No. I am definitely staying in 2023.”

“I want to hear from the blue bloods, any and all of them,” Dilione said. “Right now, only Kentucky has reached out to me; they were just checking up and let me know they would be watching.”

Yeah we can right this off. He’s waiting for a UCLA or something. Even if we got him it feels like he would bolt if he’s wanting blue blood attention.

He will get paid somewhere...Texas is throwing money around and calling it NIL

That’s pretty much all the big schools. Honestly I’m not even sure why Sanders denied barstool paid the corner to come. It was completely legal. No reason to deny it. Same with Texas A&M. A school doesn’t go from no 5 stars in 5 years to 7 in one year without someone getting some green.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
That’s pretty much all the big schools. Honestly I’m not even sure why Sanders denied barstool paid the corner to come. It was completely legal. No reason to deny it. Same with Texas A&M. A school doesn’t go from no 5 stars in 5 years to 7 in one year without someone getting some green.
It isn't. Technically, a booster can't pay a kid to sign with a school. But (s)he can pay them an unlimited sum for an autograph or a personal appearance etc. As a practical matter, it is the same thing, but Sanders was smart to retain (barely) plausible deniability

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Here we go!

But Freddie Dilione walked away with the…​

Freddie Dilione won the game’s Most Valuable Player award as the leading scorer (27 points) on the winning team. April was a big month for On3’s No. 60 player in 2023. He picked up a handful of offers from Texas, Alabama, Virginia, and more. In his first game back from a shoulder injury, Dilione continued his good play at the Josh Level Classic.

He was an opportune scorer, scoring primarily in transition and off broken plays. He is a strong and physical guard who plays with c

Recruitment: Dilione has already taken an official visit to Virginia. He has an official visit set to VCU for June. He told On3 he is setting visits with Texas, Houston, and Alabama.

Last edited: