Recruiting Freddie Dilione

vcu_baum

Elite Member
With Dilione taking all of these official visits right now, should we expect a decision very soon (in the next month). You’re only allowed 5 official visits and he’s taken 3 so far

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Seems like we always recruit against NC St. I’m curious when this kid will commit. I think we had Fermin committed right around this time last year and fats shortly after.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
That's what you do on an official visit. May feel strange to us looking at a VCU hopeful in another schools uni, but it really shouldn't. Other schools' fans look at them in ours.

Freddie Dillione was able to get re-acquainted with NC State on Tuesday during an unofficial visit.

Haha.. unofficial! I guess that means he takes us more seriously!!!

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member

Freddie Dillione was able to get re-acquainted with NC State on Tuesday during an unofficial visit.

Haha.. unofficial! I guess that means he takes us more seriously!!!

He goes to Raleigh Word of God. Why would he waist an official visit on NC State when he currently goes to school in the same city?

Am I the only one who finds it a bit strange to pose in the jerseys of multiple schools?
Remember when posters would attempt a "girlfriend analogy" to explain a basketball situation?

Let me take a whack at it...

So you're interested in an exclusive relationship with a particular girl. She wants that too, but for now she's playing the field to make sure she ends up with the guy that's right for her. These pictures of players in other schools' uniforms is as if she posted a picture on social media where it's obvious she is in one of the other dude's beds. Yeah, you know she is visiting a few of them at their apartments, but come on...in his bed, I mean uniform.

Don't worry though, she might end up choosing you.

rampart

Elite Member
Remember when posters would attempt a "girlfriend analogy" to explain a basketball situation?

Let me take a whack at it...

So you're interested in an exclusive relationship with a particular girl. She wants that too, but for now she's playing the field to make sure she ends up with the guy that's right for her. These pictures of players in other schools' uniforms is as if she posted a picture on social media where it's obvious she is in one of the other dude's beds. Yeah, you know she is visiting a few of them at their apartments, but come on...in his bed, I mean uniform.

Don't worry though, she might end up choosing you.
Maybe you've found the right girl by then.