Gameclock and Shotclock issues at the STU

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
I cannot imagine I am the only one on the East End that has noticed the backside Shotclock keeps resetting at like 19 seconds. It's most annoying when you are sitting in a state-of-the-art facility and the Shotclocks are not synced...and it has been that way the whole season! FIX IT PLEASE!!! My OCD takes over and its driving me nuts!!!

ShoeSh1ne

Insider
You're not, its been messing up all year. I've mentioned it to several people (obviously not the correct persons).

1stFour2Final4 said:
I cannot imagine I am the only one on the East End that has noticed the backside Shotclock keeps resetting at like 19 seconds. It's most annoying when you are sitting in a state-of-the-art facility and the Shotclocks are not synced...and it has been that way the whole season! FIX IT PLEASE!!! My OCD takes over and its driving me nuts!!!

The clock that faces the crowd on the backside does not matter, and is the one that keeps having the issues. I don't know if game management has even noticed it....

What's strange is that I remember this happening about 2 or 3 years ago. Same side, same issue.....

Thanks - we do know about the malfunctioning digit on the east shot clock. It's been kind of a mystery for us and Daktronics, but we're working on it.

- Nate Doughty
Asst AD of Event Management

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
Nate,
Let me say, I am most impressed that you took notice first of all of this thread, and secondly, that you are kind enough to keep us in the loop!

Thanks man!!!

TheScoob

Elite Member
VA TECH vs UVA game is having clock issues. They have had like four stops.