Go Colts!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
200.gif

Reactions: JDI

IstanbulRam

Elite Member
What is the deal with Doyle? He just got a three year 21 million dollar deal but his numbers aren't that impressive. Highest touchdown total was 5 in 2016. Mo will tie that with one more this season (likely will break it). I get that he has been consistent in his nine year career but he seems pretty average. Plus this year he has been awful.

Does MAC have a big payday coming next year?

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
What is the deal with Doyle? He just got a three year 21 million dollar deal but his numbers aren't that impressive. Highest touchdown total was 5 in 2016. Mo will tie that with one more this season (likely will break it). I get that he has been consistent in his nine year career but he seems pretty average. Plus this year he has been awful.

Does MAC have a big payday coming next year?
Mo actually had one this year, he signed a $3.3 million restricted free agent tender during the off-season. The only potential downside is he becomes an unrestricted free agent after this season is over, but at the same time he could potentially be signed to an even more lucrative deal if the Colts want to keep him. The $3.3 million he’s making this season is already more than his first three seasons combined.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Mo actually had one this year, he signed a $3.3 million restricted free agent tender during the off-season. The only potential downside is he becomes an unrestricted free agent after this season is over, but at the same time he could potentially be signed to an even more lucrative deal if the Colts want to keep him. The $3.3 million he’s making this season is already more than his first three seasons combined.
Right now, becoming an unrestricted free agent in the offseason doesn’t look anything like a downside for Mo.

That video is funny on so many levels. Colts fans are probably sick of hearing the same ole "former basketball player blah blah blah...." I thoroughly enjoyed Bones being a Ram, but can you imagine the over/under on how many times we would have heard "the fire" story if he would have stayed his entire 4 or 5 years? It's a great story; so is Mo's transition from college basketball to pro football, but announcers get a hold on one story and repeat it ad nauseam.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
That video is funny on so many levels. Colts fans are probably sick of hearing the same ole "former basketball player blah blah blah...." I thoroughly enjoyed Bones being a Ram, but can you imagine the over/under on how many times we would have heard "the fire" story if he would have stayed his entire 4 or 5 years? It's a great story; so is Mo's transition from college basketball to pro football, but announcers get a hold on one story and repeat it ad nauseam.
Even funnier is that when he played at VCU the announcers would constantly talk about how he should play football.

My company at the time, was a big sponsor of VCU basketball and we got an interview spot on Greg Burden's pre-game show one evening. Standing on the courtside with Brandy for the Athletics Department, I asked her who her favorite player was. Without hesitating, she said, "I love Mo, he's the greatest guy". It is tell that every time he scores a touchdown, his team mates go wild. Says a lot about him and a lot about why he is so worthy of our admiration! Go Mo!!!!!

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
My company at the time, was a big sponsor of VCU basketball and we got an interview spot on Greg Burden's pre-game show one evening. Standing on the courtside with Brandy for the Athletics Department, I asked her who her favorite player was. Without hesitating, she said, "I love Mo, he's the greatest guy". It is tell that every time he scores a touchdown, his team mates go wild. Says a lot about him and a lot about why he is so worthy of our admiration! Go Mo!!!!!
Every catch he makes is a crazy thing in our house, every touchdown is a miniature riot.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Colts play Tennessee at Lucas Oil Sunday 1:00 Do you think they could give up Carson Palmer and 2 first round draft choices to Houston for Watson? Any way GO COLTS!