Good Places to go Before a Game?

If the big white kid with the dread locks is still the manger then you were lucky.

My expereince was as bad as any dining expereince i ever had, including basic training.

Went to the Hill Café after the Cleveland State game. It's located at E. Broad and 27th Street. My wife and I each ordered different blue plate specials and dessert for less than $25. We both liked the food/atmosphere - absolutely zero complaints.

For you Enonites, you can take Main to Route 5 to 295 to get home fairly quickly.

Another vote for the Camel for a place in short walking distance of the Stu. Went there for the 1st time to pregame for GW. Nice craft beer selection and the food was very good for bar food! Lots of Ram fans there as well.

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
At a minimum the beer was cold and a short walk to The Stu, decent food was the icing on the cake! Highly recommend!

http://www.thecamel.org/
Finally went there a couple games ago and they had good beer selection, ok foods, tables and bar area to sit without having to fight for a table. Worth another visit. Sure it need a facelift and a butt tuck , but the folks were nice inside. I think I might hit there before La Salle

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Not the kind of service i am into, but

Not the kind f service i am into but thanks.

Was kidding of course. Yes, Bill's BBQ's are all closed. Such great memories as a kid going there with my parents for limeades and bbq. IMO, their food had gone downhill for a long time.