Good Places to go Before a Game?

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
don't forget Chotchkie's... excellent Pizza Shooters, Shrimp Poppers, and Extreme Fajitas

MarcusNation

Co-Founder
Insider
YouveBeenRammed said:
Ramz22 said:
Yeah i figured this has probably been brought up in the past. Mojos and City Dogs are great. Thanks again guys.

Mojo's is one the best places in town... their wings are probably one of the best secrets in town. The heat can be inconsistent at times (the mild ones have been vicious at times), but I love their wings, they are wonderful.

Man i went up there for wings one night. I was really disappointed. But I will say this, 99% of the people you talk to love Mojo's wings. So, I know I'm the minority.

Mulligans and BWW are my post game. Mulligans use to be my pre game but work and classes keep me from doin much pre gaming lately.

MarcusNation said:
YouveBeenRammed said:
Ramz22 said:
Yeah i figured this has probably been brought up in the past. Mojos and City Dogs are great. Thanks again guys.

Mojo's is one the best places in town... their wings are probably one of the best secrets in town. The heat can be inconsistent at times (the mild ones have been vicious at times), but I love their wings, they are wonderful.

Man i went up there for wings one night. I was really disappointed. But I will say this, 99% of the people you talk to love Mojo's wings. So, I know I'm the minority.
gotta agree marcus...BWW has better wings and more variety. But mojo's is still legit, CHEESE FRIES!

MarcusNation

Co-Founder
Insider
vcu_dan said:
gotta agree marcus...BWW has better wings and more variety. But mojo's is still legit, CHEESE FRIES!

Mojo's isn't bad at all. I think they have a wonderful Chicken Philly sub.

Also, Banana, I got Bills for lunch today! So good. Not to mention the one at Blvd & Broad has crushed ice.

CHEERS

"Be glad there's one place in the world
Where everybody knows your name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to go where people know,
People are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name."

you dont have to hide there

YouveBeenRammed said:
best thing about mojo's??? affordable across the board.

and their cheese fries!

City Dogs is affordable too and about an equal distant walk or drive to Siegel Center. A one-time fee of $5 for the coozy gets you $2 tall cans and the hot dogs are ~$2 each. Extreme Pizza is basically right across the street and affordable as well if you do the slice and a drink deal for ~$3. Those two are my favorites!

RAMified said:
YouveBeenRammed said:

and their cheese fries!

City Dogs is affordable too and about an equal distant walk or drive to Siegel Center. A one-time fee of $5 for the coozy gets you $2 tall cans and the hot dogs are ~$2 each. Extreme Pizza is basically right across the street and affordable as well if you do the slice and a drink deal for ~$3. Those two are my favorites!

I have one issue with extreme pizza... they're a pizza joint and their pizza just isn't that good. Toppings are great, but the crust is odd. To me it is not much better than Shafer pizza. Worst bread sticks in the world!!!!!

YouveBeenRammed said:
I have one issue with extreme pizza... they're a pizza joint and their pizza just isn't that good. Toppings are great, but the crust is odd. To me it is not much better than Shafer pizza. Worst bread sticks in the world!!!!!

I think the pizza is tasty, but to each their own. Never tried the breadsticks. Like I said, it's hard to top the $3 slice (1/4 of a medium) and drink deal unless you want to go to Little Caesar's and grab a $5 Hot 'n Ready. Can we at least agree that Extreme Pizza is much better than Little Caesar's?

MarcusNation

Co-Founder
Insider
RAMified said:
YouveBeenRammed said:

and their cheese fries!

Wait, when are hot dogs $2 each? That would be rad. I like their Carolina Dog, but for $3.50 I rarely ever go there.