Has Burgess received an apology?

districtballer

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
chrisbrower said:
districtballer said:
chrisbrower said:
shaka wears that tie too much, he must be supersticious

No I think it's his way of telling the Illinois fans 'I'm on my way!'. Wouldn't you agree? :P

I think he will stay at vcu

C'mon Chris you're no fun!

Can you update us on JeQuan Lewis' current mood and whether he's finished reconsidering his commitment yet?!

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Regardless of who apologized, I appreciate the apology and the fact that their error /mistake was recognized and noted publically. I cant blame the act of the players on the coach as the coach usually follows a bit later during the warmups. .

Apr 19, 2009
No I think it's his way of telling the Illinois fans 'I'm on my way!'. Wouldn't you agree? :P[/quote]

I think he will stay at vcu[/quote]

C'mon Chris you're no fun!

Can you update us on JeQuan Lewis' current mood and whether he's finished reconsidering his commitment yet?![/quote]

He never was, I only said that because each time I say something ridiculous vcu wins.

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
Chris, you're going to have to prove your worth to the RamNation. Give me five reasons why the 804 is a better place to live than the 757.

Otherwise, we'll know you're a oduh fan.

Apr 21, 2009
Apology accepted let's move on and put our energy and positive thoughts at winning the tournament so that the NCAA has no choice in keeping us out. Go Rams we can do it!

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
I for one was extremely disappointed in GMU's actions Saturday. I have a direct line of sight to the entrance of the visiting team and it was clear they knew what they were doing and what it meant. But that seems to be in line with the current Sr. leadership of the Patriots. Very poor decision making and very disrespectful…not to mention GMU, of all teams, should know this is not the team to give any more reason to be motivated to beat you…as Shaka said in his post game "We noticed. We fed off it."

That said, I am equally happy to see the GMU Admin offering the apology. (…but I wouldn't blame the Burgess' for not taking his call).

As for seeing GMU next week…won't happen…GSU is going to surprise them.

Jan 30, 2010
They better give an apology to the Burgess family! And when the call is made I hope Jordan answers and says--No apology needed, I will gain revenge for the next 4 years. And as I stated before I saw the Daniels shoulder bump live, and I loved it! Basically, Cornelius got leveled and looked around like where did that come from. Troy= my new hero, not in this house.

May 3, 2009
ram29 said:
They better give an apology to the Burgess family! And when the call is made I hope Jordan answers and says--No apology needed, I will gain revenge for the next 4 years. And as I stated before I saw the Daniels shoulder bump live, and I loved it! Basically, Cornelius got leveled and looked around like where did that come from. Troy= my new hero, not in this house.
There's also the hard screen at the 16 minute mark that Brad seems to step into firmly, planting Acorn on his shell while Daniels buried another trey. My favorite moment in the replay.

Mar 15, 2011
The buck stops with the GMU coach-I just hope we beat his A$$ again-low rent GMU. I used to like the guy-now i see why he got fired!

vcubob

Insider
Apr 19, 2009
Don't worry about any apologies, it was an attempt to take over VCU's court and it was an abysmal Fail. This attempt may not have cost them the game on Saturday {they were going to lose anyway} but if the seeds hold the memory will still be smouldering on Sunday. I'm looking forward to a rematch.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
districtballer said:
chrisbrower said:
He never was, I only said that because each time I say something ridiculous vcu wins.

Nice! Make sure you brainstorm some more for this weekend!

No way, if that were the case we would have been undefeated for the past 3 years.

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
RTutton said:
Chris, you're going to have to prove your worth to the RamNation. Give me five reasons why the 804 is a better place to live than the 757.

Otherwise, we'll know you're a oduh fan.

And silence.