Hason "Big Haas" Ward

Ramikin

Top Member
Insider
Sep 5, 2016
His presence on defense is kind of astonishing. His reach and athleticism has him playing bigger than 6’9. You blink and he’s already at the rim.

Even with the limited amount of minutes he’s been on the floor, it’s clear he’s got hands and a knack for the basketball. I’m calling it. The dude’s going to break out, it’s only a matter of time. Big Haas, indeed.

TheBatRAM

Top Member
Feb 17, 2019
At the risk of sounding like a broken record from other threads, this kid is going to be beast. I am so impressed with what he's put together so far with the minutes he's been given. The Stu showed him a lot of love yesterday, excited for the future!

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM
Feb 14, 2011
His presence on defense is kind of astonishing. His reach and athleticism has him playing bigger than 6’9. You blink and he’s already at the rim.

Even with the limited amount of minutes he’s been on the floor, it’s clear he’s got hands and a knack for the basketball. I’m calling it. The dude’s going to break out, it’s only a matter of time. Big Haas, indeed.
And yet he seems very "raw" but still feels the game. I Believe the ceiling is crazy high for Mr. Ward. I love watching players develop but love it even more when they are having fun doing it.

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Reading these comments, and with what we saw yesterday, I'm jacked about this Kid too. Hason "Block Party" Ward. I mean.... he played 10 minutes yesterday. And the Dude pulled 8 points, 3 boards, and 4 blocked shots. That is literally mind-boggling. He is already a presence down on the block - and he's just a Kid. He is uber-athletic, and he has great instincts. I know all the comparisons are silly, really. But seriously.... I can see a LOT of Larry Sanders in this Kid, already. That mobility ad athleticism. That wing-span. That explosion! Wow!

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Have I have also read on here he has 3 point shooting capability? May have confused him with someone else.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Someone please post a vid of Big Hass' tip in for the and-one. Whether that was luck or skill (I prefer the later), it was a pretty sweet move for a big to make.

Reactions: mrgeode