Hason "Big Haas" Ward

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I have not seen any Eddie J game photos yet but this pregame shot caught my eye. My goodness!
Eu8ddSrVgAYtMvN

rammad90

Elite Member
Its a no brainer that Bones finds his way into the NBA. However, noticing Ward's footwork and ability to chase smaller guys on the perimeter, leads me to believe that if he can progress and get more of an outside shot, that he too would have a shot at the NBA as well.

6'9. , 7'2 wing span, agile, and a soft shooting touch he has a shot.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Its a no brainer that Bones finds his way into the NBA. However, noticing Ward's footwork and ability to chase smaller guys on the perimeter, leads me to believe that if he can progress and get more of an outside shot, that he too would have a shot at the NBA as well.

6'9. , 7'2 wing span, agile, and a soft shooting touch he has a shot.

THE BASICS

• Long, athletic post player who has shown elite shot-blocking ability. Possesses 7-4 wingspan; Versatile offensive player who can score both inside and out
  • Can be dangerous on lob plays
I like the lob play comment 😂

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Hasan needs another year. I guess he could opt to do it as a pro assigned to the G League or at VCU where he would get individual attention, strongly focused practice and strength training, diet management while playing teams that are probably better than a number of the G-league teams. I just don't know if he would get playing time in the NBA......and playing time is what he really needs to continue to develop his skills.
Hasan had some major monster throw downs and proved he has advances skills, they need to be a bit better honed. He missed a number of chippies throughout the season and is a bit weak with the hook shot and shots beyond a few feet from the basket (although he did hit a major outside shot at the buzzer and one or two from 5 feet out).
Just my opinion.