Hason "Big Haas" Ward

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
No they don't. But only they don't have to. That team is full of rockstars!

Ramlove81

Elite Member
From what I understand, size doesn't matter.
Actually I think some misunderstand when we say positionless basketball and think small ball. As long as the guys can play positionaless basketball can have lots of big guys too.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Actually I think some misunderstand when we say positionless basketball and think small ball. As long as the guys can play positionaless basketball can have lots of big guys too.
If you look at the NBA, teams are bigger across the board then ever at every position.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I think a lot of this is the influence of international basketball on American basketball. We had gotten stuck in sort of a rut. Oh, that guy's 6'11" what is he doing shooting threes, get him under the basket where he belongs. Then the Europeans started producing 6'11" + guys who could not only shoot, but handle the ball, pass the ball, and defend multiple positions. We have always had a few exceptions to our rules of positions, but now it is wide open. If you can play, you can play! Along with the freedom of movement rules I think this had made for a much better game. Just my opinion.