Hason Ward Deserves a Posse

HBK

Elite Member
Another did you know....Mo had 68 blocked shots as a sophomore.
So, Ward is only 8 behind in, what, 5 or 6 fewer games. Not too bad. The potential this young man has is fantastic. If he stays a couple of more years, I think he can become an all conference first teamer.

On the other hand, Ward can’t block a Linebacker as well as Mo. ;)

Beirne

Elite Member
Hey! That’s our line...
tenor.gif

That sir, was good; I just belly-laughed out loud!

duncanlamb

Elite Member
The only people who were concerned were those who don’t know Mike and didn’t TRUST that he could recruit well. Ask Shaka or anyone on the team back then. Mike was as responsible for landing some of those top recruits during Shaka’s time as anyone else. Ultimately, the head coach gets the credit or blame, but recruiting is a team effort.

Treveon Graham, Mo Alie Cox to name 2. Throw in tillman.

VCU74

Elite Member
This one might get more views than the 95 billboard. We are talking Mary Angela's after all. Top 3 pizza in RVA.
The only knock I have is .... well, a 20 minute drive from our house? their food is amazing:)

BGDragoon80

Insider
I just realized how scary Big Haas is going to become! His 1st year he did not participate in the summer off season program because he was stuck in his home country. Last year Covid-19 prevented VCU from holding the summer off season program.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I just realized how scary Big Haas is going to become! His 1st year he did not participate in the summer off season program because he was stuck in his home country. Last year Covid-19 prevented VCU from holding the summer off season program.
Yes, he's having to do a lot of his development during the season.

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
Tonight is the perfect chance for Ward to confidently and consistently show his offensive moves. 10+ self-created points would be great!

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
With Oregon being undersized I hope we go aerial and get Ward a few highlights reel oops tonight.
I guarantee we'll throw 'em up. Here's hoping they're all catchable. Hason has great hands and gets so high up, every now and then our guys assume he can catch anything. I love the confidence but wouldn't mind some tighter execution tonight - and Monday!

RESRam

Insider
Although that baseline jumper from ~12’ as the shot clock was expiring was pretty sweet.