Hason Ward Deserves a Posse

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
Needs to do that against the twins coming up....
I think the twins contained themselves. Not sure how on earth they were recruited by Maryland,unless their skills have eroded under the Cox watch.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I think the twins contained themselves. Not sure how on earth they were recruited by Maryland,unless their skills have eroded under the Cox watch.
They are big. Only sophomores. They might end up at another school when it is said and done.

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
I haven't read the game day thread yet,but I was there. Cox's entire MO is to gripe at the refs about the calls at the opening horn, and proceed to play maul ball the rest of the way. I mean he did OK with Hurley's players, but not so much with what he has now.

Either way, Ward had a great game, and the twins did not.

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
I've said it 1000 times and I'll say it once more: Hason is most effective (BY A MILE) when he's in motion and not posting up. 73% fg% at the rim versus a 26% fg% on 2-point "jumpers" (in his case hook shots, etc).

We just have to move the ball, keep things hot and run pick and roll nonstop with him and he's a killer. Him posting up is just not a strength of his (it's a weakness, if we're being honest) so he just has to play to his strength. Go back and look at any of his good or bad games and you'll see the types of shots he's taking.