HATE WEEK PART ONE: The 2019 Official Beat Fur in the Animal Thread

isthisthedagger

Top Member
Oct 29, 2014
Chill, you do an AWESOME job with old videos.
I have four requests if you have the time/resources:

VCU vs George Mason A10 championship in 2007 at the Coliseum

VCU vs Richmond quarterfinal A10 tourney game in 2015 at Barclays. I wanna see DOUGIEEEEES 3!
VCU vs Richmond in January of 2016 at the Robins Center. I wanna see Mo pick the pass off at midcourt and slam it on the Richmond student section!
VCU vs Richmond semifinals A10 tourney game in 2017 in Pittsburgh. I wanna see TJ Cline cry

I just uploaded the 2015 game at Barclays:

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Wednesday is my father’s funeral.
You guys can honor him by taking a knee for the last 8 minutes of the game...

I know that you have been a great caregiver to your father and I am thinking of you. I know that you will keep your father forever in your thoughts and be filled with the happiness of his memories.

Peace to you my brother & may your Dad rest in peace.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I just uploaded the 2015 game at Barclays:
I was watching this game in a Blacksburg sports bar. I remember hearing some guy behind me saying, where is Shaka? VCU sucks. I turned around and the guy was wearing a Dayton sweatshirt. I lost my temper and scared the crap out of the guy. His friend apologized for his heckling. Not long after Archie Miller went to Indiana. Ha!

Reactions: SpiderRAM
Feb 3, 2011
I think we also need to talk about how bad the Spiders are on defense. Yes the last two games they have looked pretty good and putting up some good offensive numbers. However their defense is horrible so we just need to do what we have done more of the last 4 games or so. Drive, dunk, dish the ball, drive, deliver. 5 Ds of basketball I just made up(not as good as the 5 Ds of Dodgeball but hey)...

Phil Braswell

Top Member
Jun 24, 2015
Our defense in the last game was terrible. How many open looks did they have? If that happens against Richmond, we could get beat bad! They have been really hot on the 3 ball.

Reactions: Ram Cray