Hire Will Wade....as an assistant!

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Just for fun and because I'm curious, here are the number of NCAA tournament appearances the past five seasons for A-10 teams (so since Coach Rhoades was hired)

Davidson - 2
Richmond - 2* (would've included 2020)
St. Bonaventure - 2
VCU - 2
SLU - 1
Dayton - 1* (2020)
Rhody - 1 (Dan Hurley)

So realistically we are on par with the rest of the top programs in the A-10. Do I see any of those teams with two reaching the dance this year? Not as of right now from how they've looked, but I think SLU or Dayton may earn the A-10's bid. Would love to see us figure it out this year though and somehow find our way back. Got some thangs to work out first though!

rvaram

Elite Member
A few more games like this and I may start considering it…

SpiderRAM

Elite Member
Insider
I keep seeing the VCU RAM NATION hype about this Last Call podcast with Will Wade. I’m 8 minutes in and I’ve rolled my eyes nonstop and am flabbergasted at his attitude, tone, and statements. They agree that dad’s getting fired is good to toughen up 4 & 10 yr old kids. Seriously? Give me a break. Wade says you know when you get into coaching that you can get fired, as if he did nothing to cause it. I honestly don’t know if I can listen to another minute of it!

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Maybe we could get a “Hire Will Wade” billboard in town
Only if it were green and yellow with a big truck the with a WM on it. And no I'm not talking about William and Mary, though I do often chuckle when I see one of the truck, dripping with nastiness, and think of the similarities between Waste Management and that school in Williamsburg.