Homecoming!

david coxxx

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I don't see why they don't do homecoming court at the under 8:00 minute media timeout of the second half. Ifeel like most people would just stay toward the end of the game that way, but that's just a hunch.

buckwheat

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Homecoming= my least favorite game of the year

Why , you may ask...because we have to deal with a bunch of pansy frat boys and sorority girls that wear any color except black and gold and leave at half time.

Many of those pansies you refer to have gone on to do huge things at VCU, donate good money, and support the program as hardcore fans through thick and thin. I'm pretty sure one of those pansies even does something pretty fantastic up in NYC every year.

umwram

Top Member
Dec 29, 2011
You think the guy who painted buses in black and gold came to games wearing blue or green or pink?

Reactions: TDXRamsFan

umwram

Top Member
Dec 29, 2011
Well I do care what folks wear to games, and like Greg it irritates me to see the student sections decked out in every color of the rainbow besides black and gold so the frat bros and sorority sisters experiencing their first VCU basketball game of the season can watch their pageant and promptly leave after halftime.

If you think that's unreasonable then it can't be helped.

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
I'm not anti-Greek. Some of my best friends were in them and are the nicest collective group of people I know. I am anti bro-ey bro and high school level popularity cliques, which is why I love VCU so much. There's way less of that than most schools.

It's not the Greeks that make Homecoming so shi&&y, it's that there's a lot of that crap in the Greek system, and the infestation of such makes for a watered down Stu.

Reactions: buckwheat

buckwheat

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Well I do care what folks wear to games, and like Greg it irritates me to see the student sections decked out in every color of the rainbow besides black and gold so the frat bros and sorority sisters experiencing their first VCU basketball game of the season can watch their pageant and promptly leave after halftime.

If you think that's unreasonable then it can't be helped.

What you fail to understand is I don't care what you like or don't like. I truly don't. I was responding to the kid calling people names. Again, what you think about someone's shirt color and what irritates you means nothing to me. I wasnt even talking to you.

Reactions: RustyShackleford