Homecoming!

Mar 24, 2012
Last year it was Alpha Gam, Phi Mu and Delta Chi who left immediately after the results. I know, because I was in the student section last year (thanks, Biochemistry!) and was disappointed enough about it to comment on facebook post-game. Hopefully my friends who are fellow Greek alums passed along their disappointment and this year will be better.
Well, hopefully they are reading. Might also be helpful for them to know how many from each though. There is a big gap between two or three and 25+, and reasons might vary.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
The homecoming king is on the Quidditch team. Say what you will about that, but they have always supported VCU Athletics, so I'm not shocked that his contingent didn't leave the game early. They're great.

Nov 20, 2009
All the school needs to do is get the dorms involved. There are RA's that could get together, make some plans and get a dorm king and queen elected. :D

VCU|UNCfan.

Top Member
Nov 16, 2012
All the school needs to do is get the dorms involved. There are RA's that could get together, make some plans and get a dorm king and queen elected. :D
An RA was on the ballot this year. Two, if I'm not mistaken.