Honestly, do you root for or against Shaka's Texas team?

Do you root for or against Shaka Smart's Texas team?

• For

Votes: 124 44.3%
  • Against

Votes: 156 55.7%

• Total voters

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I will share it here but in my opinion this is just a weird bunch of scribbling. The writer really reached on this one. I read it and all I thought of was, come on man!
Agree, reads like a collection of paraphrased posts from this board, except for the EMac quote. Strange, because Phillips does some really good work on the skins, surprised at the click-bait quality of this.

Reactions: WestEndEd
Dec 2, 2012
Agree, reads like a collection of paraphrased posts from this board, except for the EMac quote. Strange, because Phillips does some really good work on the skins, surprised at the click-bait quality of this.
It's like the dog ate his usual thoughtful and insightful column.

Reactions: PRock

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
It drives home a couple salient points ...Shaka ain’t ever coming back ...the team massively underachieved...Mike is our coach for the foreseeable future and those calling for his head three years in are idiots.

Good stuff

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
I would not want Shaka to come back except maybe as an assistant or unless it is several years from now and he shows he can win and uses low post players. His last two years here we had very, very little low post game presence. It was all 3's or drives to the rim, completely ignoring players in the low post. That is not going to get it done.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Coach Smart had a chance to play his team into the tournament with a win tonight. This cancellation might end his tenure at Texas.

Reactions: SpiderRAM