I'm Finally an Alumni!!!

VCUPepBandRules

Elite Member
Kinda Basketball related, since I've been leading the Peppas in cheers for 11 of the past 13 seasons (followed my first year, and there was that whole covid thing), but after 12 years at VCU, I've finally finished my degree! But don't worry, as an employee I'll keep doing my thing for years to come ;)

Let's hear it for all the other grads, and Lets Go VCU!!!!

Last edited:

rammad90

Elite Member
Kinda Basketball related, since I've been leading the Peppas in cheers for 11 of the past 13 seasons (followed my first year, and there was that whole covid thing), but after 12 years at VCU, I've finally finished my degree! But don't worry, as an employee I'll keep doing my thing for years to come ;)

Congrats. Now on to Grad or Professional School.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

Congrats!

Ramaholic

Elite Member

Big time congrats!!
Finishing my degree took longer, haha. But I swear in hind sight, it was for the best. I went to school for pre physical therapy and couldnt get accepted to the PT program. Then I switched majors to biology (which I hated bc of the technical jargon of upper level science classes) and finally to to Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) after stepping away. At first I fely IDS was a cop out bc I was only taking classes that interested me (business and mid level science courses). But why on earth would someone not take classes that interest them? Anyway, I cant say enough about how VCU allows adults and older students to always come back and keep learning and growing. Now they have an entire department that is designed to let adults that never completed there degree to come back and finish. I love VCU.

Last edited:

SWV

Elite Member

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider

Fantastic! Congratulations!

I'm Class of '73 ... only one older Ramnation member that I know of in terms of graduation date ... During my four years undergrad, the Rams' best five would have been Jabo Wilkins, Jesse Dark, Bernard Harris, Greg McDougald and Dave Edwards ... I'd put that quintet up against any others from four year period.