In-game thread Spiders

Pdalpsher

Insider
Dec 30, 2012
We have < 48 hrs to get ready for LaSalle. That game will be important to get back on track. No one in A-10 is undefeated.

Litos just quoted a tweet that was cool...last time we lost to Richmond, we went to final four...it ain't over 'till it's over.

Nov 28, 2011
Here's my concern. You can't Havoc playing 7 players. Our bench is getting shorter. Thumbs Haley is a liability and Okeraefor is too timid. Guest can't make a lay up and Tuoyo is standard freshman foder. I agree with an earlier poster that a loss tonight will do more than a win. Ugh. Bring on La Salle.

Aug 7, 2012
Here's my concern. You can't Havoc playing 7 players. Our bench is getting shorter. Thumbs Haley is a liability and Okeraefor is too timid. Guest can't make a lay up and Tuoyo is standard freshman foder. I agree with an earlier poster that a loss tonight will do more than a win. Ugh. Bring on La Salle.
I'm actually surprised Okeraefor didn't play at all tonight.

Haley definitely needs to play better. We had to play Hinton during crutial minutes because Haley could catch the ball or make a layup over a guy 5 inches shorter than him.

Nov 8, 2012
My question is why with less than 20 seconds left on clock, up by 3, we didn't foul?
I'll take 2 made foul shots instead of a 3 any day.
I have a feeling LaSalle is in for trouble Saturday night.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
That was awful in more ways than one. Pictures were terrible. I managed to get our section hyped up, but it wasn't enough. I hope that little brat who made that cheap shot on Shaka gets what's coming to him!

Also, never going to a game at UR again. Walking a mile in the woods in 20 degree weather while dodging UR fans pretending to want to run me over (actually swerving at me) was not fun. I'll gladly give Jefe as much money as I need to.

Sent from my Android phone via Tapatalk. Pleeze excoose speeling erors.

Apr 21, 2009
Just saw this tweet:
The CT Sports@TheCT_Sports
Brothers: "We all huddled and said 'Hey guys they're letting us have this game.'"

We can't let this happen again. Gotta shut these guys down next time.