#INeedHumor

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
It’s not humor, but I thought it would bring a smile. Give it a listen and let me know...
A GREAT human being right there man. I've hung out an chatted for a bit with him, truly a good laid back person. Humble. True story here: I know Stephen, Damian, and Julian Marley as well.. I also hung out with Juju a few years back for a day. I took him riding around RVa and on to the folk festival to join Clinton Fearon onstage for an acapella One Love in front of a crowd of 1000s. He's also got the best dreads I've ever seen- when finsihed riding around and came back home, our little ford ranger had been blessed with the smell of freshly washed dreads, as we were accompanied by their manager sky high, and their body guard who is a little but ruthless dread from JA, you don't for one second wanna mess with, LOL. SkyHigh let me backstage on the Damian/Nas Distant Relatives tour, where I chatted with Nas for a while. Damian is a shy guy, LOL.
JuJu is my guy, he's very kind and laid back. Good people. Here's one new song from him I heard in the shower last night that took my mind on a much needed trip away from the mess that seems to want to occupy it incessantly these days. These thoughts and such don't wanna leave me alone. But reggae frees my mind, it's a much of resilience, persistence. Sometimes when it's there in my ear, it reminds me that things could be worse, to get up stand up, to rise.. I am thankful for it in my life, I honestly don't know where I'd be without it in my life to suply me with a much needed potential source of strength.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RAMBALLFAN

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
A GREAT human being right there man. I've hung out an chatted for a bit with him, truly a good laid back person. Humble. True story here: I know Stephen, Damian, and Julian Marley as well.. I also hung out with Juju a few years back for a day. I took him riding around RVa and on to the folk festival to join Clinton Fearon onstage for an acapella One Love in front of a crowd of 1000s. He's also got the best dreads I've ever seen- when finsihed riding around and came back home, our little ford ranger had been blessed with the smell of freshly washed dreads, as we were accompanied by their manager sky high, and their body guard who is a little but ruthless dread from JA, you don't for one second wanna mess with, LOL. SkyHigh let me backstage on the Damian/Nas Distant Relatives tour, where I chatted with Nas for a while. Damian is a shy guy, LOL.
JuJu is my guy, he's very kind and laid back. Good people. Here's one new song from him I heard in the shower last night that took my mind on a much needed trip away from the mess that seems to want to occupy it incessantly these days. These thoughts and such don't wanna leave me alone. But reggae frees my mind, it's a much of resilience, persistence. Sometimes when it's there in my ear, it reminds me that things could be worse, to get up stand up, to rise.. I am thankful for it in my life, I honestly don't know where I'd be without it in my life to suply me with a much needed potential source of strength.

We just have to get through the storm brother!

• Love
Reactions: MobileMunchies

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I need humor. I think we all do right now. So I am putting this everywhere:
Can you think or something thusfar in 2020, either hoops or not related, which stands out as one of the more universally humorous things you've experienced?

If you can't think of anything right now just show me your best funny photo, or GIF, sht, make me laugh yall (sending some of these to someone close to me, who needs it right now)!
Feels like we need a @mglitos article!! C'mon Mike....crack some Stellas and throw down some words. You are the Dave Barry of VCURamnation!!

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Again, all in one's perspective. Half the people would find that funny, the other half are "wtf, did she really do that" Imagine a picture of GW Bush with the same quote and referencing Chicago.
Come on, she made a light hearted joke to make an important point. Not sure why you had to go down a political rabbit hole tinged with nastiness.

Juvonte also found it funny.

Reactions: vcumad and connell