Infiniti Coaches' Charity Challenge - A-10 Support

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
I heard it mentioned after the Jay Bilas "I Told Ya So" piece and went to check it out. While our own WW was not included this year, I did see the A-10 is represented by Archie Miller. There is a time and place to talk trash (except with fur...then its all the time and every place) but when it comes to Charity, we should support our conference.

Archie Miller's sponsored charity is the Ronald McDonald House of Dayton. This is pretty awesome as VCU/MCV has a Ronald McDonald House as well.

houselogo_richmond_F-e1444137909832.jpg

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2016/index?next=home

Capture.JPG
Please take a minute to show some A-10 love!

VAHills

Elite Member
Insider
Fascinating that Shaka didn't make it out of the first round this time. He usually made top 8 at least while at VCU. The ESPN owned Longhorn Network must not have promoted it that much I'm assuming, because Texas fans are so great and that kind of apathy would be out of character for them I'm sure.

That being said, he still gets a spot. We will have to help Coach Wade along with being chosen to participate next year.

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
Fascinating that Shaka didn't make it out of the first round this time. He usually made top 8 at least while at VCU. The ESPN owned Longhorn Network must not have promoted it that much I'm assuming, because Texas fans are so great and that kind of apathy would be out of character for them I'm sure.

That being said, he still gets a spot. We will have to help Coach Wade along with being chosen to participate next year.
Yeah I was going to post that in the opening comment about SS, but I didn't want to get jumped on for finding the negative in something positive...only Birdie Machine would do that!:lol:

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
When I started this thread, Archie was 13th...now he's up to 12th. RamNation is "Making a Difference"...Everywhere!!!