News Introducing INSIDER Subscriptions!

MattRock

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2009
For eight years, VCURamNation.com has followed VCU basketball, providing quality content in the form of videos, photos, interviews, blog posts and social media coverage to help keep Ram fans one of the most informed and rabid fan bases in college basketball. To help us continue that level of coverage we are introducing a new VCURamNation.com subscription package. Subscriptions include access to premium content, like videos (game highlights, interviews and all the other stuff we cook up behind the camera), game previews, recruiting articles from the "mysterious" District Baller, in-depth blog posts and an insiders forum (to be introduced later this year).

How much? We are offering two simple options: the first is a $4.99 per month pay-as-you-go option, the second is a $50 per year subscription that will save you $10 in the long run, because as you know, VCU has become a year-round sport due to recruiting, coaching changes, NBA draft entry and offseason program improvements. Do you have to join to still use the current forum? No. That will remain free, as will other content like basic news posts.

We hope over the years you have enjoyed what we've created at VCURamNation.com and see the value in this new subscription plan and are excited about helping us continue our in-depth premium coverage of VCU basketball. We thank you for your continued support and welcome any questions you may have about our new subscription package. For questions or trouble-shooting please email [email protected].

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY

greg81988

Top Member
Mar 21, 2011
For eight years, VCURamNation.com has followed VCU basketball, providing quality content in the form of videos, photos, interviews, blog posts and social media coverage to help keep Ram fans one of the most informed and rabid fan bases in college basketball. To help us continue that level of coverage we are introducing a new VCURamNation.com subscription package. Subscriptions include access to premium content, like videos (game highlights, interviews and all the other stuff we cook up behind the camera), game previews, recruiting articles from the "mysterious" District Baller, in-depth blog posts and an insiders forum (to be introduced later this year).

How much? We are offering two simple options: the first is a $4.99 per month pay-as-you-go option, the second is a $50 per year subscription that will save you $10 in the long run, because as you know, VCU has become a year-round sport due to recruiting, coaching changes, NBA draft entry and offseason program improvements. Do you have to join to still use the current forum? No. That will remain free, as will other content like basic news posts.

We hope over the years you have enjoyed what we've created at VCURamNation.com and see the value in this new subscription plan and are excited about helping us continue our in-depth premium coverage of VCU basketball. We thank you for your continued support and welcome any questions you may have about our new subscription package. For questions or trouble-shooting please email [email protected].

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Already done!

districtballer

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Our first subscription recruiting article will be the Official Visit Primer and Interview with Alpha Diallo. In consideration to the work done on these articles and the resources we put into the site, please do not share subscription content with non-subscription users, which defeats the purpose of the feature. Thanks!

For non-subscription users, I'll still be active on the board and provide general recruiting information. I think I can speak for most people here when I say the 4 M's have done VCU's fan base a HUGE service the last several years. I encourage everyone who is able to use the subscription feature to maximize the VCURamNation experience. The admins have endeavored to make this feature very affordable and reasonable. The funds will help keep VCURamNation not only running, but ever improving to stay at the forefront as one of the best independent college basketball fan sites in the country.

LET'S GO VCU!

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Folks, we frequently rave about our great site and time to time thank our staff members- subscribing to the Premium will not just be something each of us will enjoy, it will be the way to say "Thank You". MattRock, excellent presentation and I am sure the product will be equally great. I am signing up immediately and want everyone to join. Thanks also for making it a token price point.

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Will sign up as soon as I get home to my computer & credit card #. I like the annual subscription with the discount, thank you!

Reactions: districtballer

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Although when trying to access the content there, I was able to log in to the wordpress backend?