Is this the place a Duck fan was?

It looks different. Regardless. I said I'd follow VCU no matter what. Here I am.

Did that crazy ass Hyland player come back? Yeah I could Google, but I like you people. To the ones in the Hyland vs Duarte convos we had, dude got picked 13th. Somebody saw something that only Ducks know. Wish we could have seen the matchup. Hyland can now, with another year under his belt, hit that one spot.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
It looks different. Regardless. I said I'd follow VCU no matter what. Here I am.

Did that crazy ass Hyland player come back? Yeah I could Google, but I like you people. To the ones in the Hyland vs Duarte convos we had, dude got picked 13th. Somebody saw something that only Ducks know. Wish we could have seen the matchup. Hyland can now, with another year under his belt, hit that one spot.
Bones got drafted 26th by the Nuggets and has been doing a lot of work for them so far.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member

Duarte should fit in well with Indiana, and learning from Rick Carlisle can only help. Pencil him in for a very Brogdon with the Bucks year one (but Bones is coming for that ROY)

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Last year's Rams would've roasted those Ducks for sure....I've well and truly moved on from that debacle, just sayin that's how it would've gone down!! :mrgreen:

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Hay welcome back. Good to see another Duck fan around here. Yes, I'm a Duck fan during football season. Though they are trying my patience this year. Where did my play fast, game plan for multiple chunk plays Ducks go. I'm not sure I'm buying the 4 yards in a cloud of dust being a good thing. Anyway good to see you. VCU also has a good Oregon (Portland) connection now with Tsohonis and we got him away from that team in Washington St.