Issac Vann

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
IV's performance last night was huge! Sort of reminded me of another Ram great, Jesse Pella-Rosa! Unsung hero's on D!
I see IV as having JPR or a Mike Doles role on this present team. He isn't the go to guy but he is critical if they are to win. Also, on any given night he can and will be the one to put the team on his shoulders and lead the team to victory.

JPR had E Maynor and BA, and Mike had Willie Taylor and Dominic Jones as their 1, 2. Where as IV has Marcus E, and DJ.

RAM7889

Top Member
Insider
Apr 20, 2009
IV is sneaky fast, he has had at least one play in each of the last four games that he gets behind the D on a inbounds play and gets a great lead pass for a layup or Dunk. I believe he had two last night! That is a money play and a back breaker for the other team!

vcubob

Insider
Apr 19, 2009
IV is sneaky fast, he has had at least one play in each of the last four games that he gets behind the D on a inbounds play and gets a great lead pass for a layup or Dunk. I believe he had two last night! That is a money play and a back breaker for the other team!
I'm looking for more of those, including some from Gilmore. Make the other team guard 94 feet even if the probability of a pass is low.

Reactions: RAM7889