It's gonna be LIT Saturday!

BigE

Elite Member
FBlfjEZWQA0DsSr

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
are they just doing the skills thing, or will there be a scrimmage?

Black & Gold is Saturday!

On Saturday, it will be 958 days since our last full-capacity basketball event in the Siegel Center, and we are ready for Ram Nation to be back in full force. Coach Rhoades has dubbed this year's Black & Gold a Ramily Reunion and we want ALL the family to come out.

The event is free to public and will be your first chance to see this year's teams in action. Expect an intrasquad scrimmage between the men's team, followed by a 3-point competition and a timed-shot contest with both the men's and women'

ISwamRam

Elite Member

Black & Gold is Saturday!

On Saturday, it will be 958 days since our last full-capacity basketball event in the Siegel Center, and we are ready for Ram Nation to be back in full force. Coach Rhoades has dubbed this year's Black & Gold a Ramily Reunion and we want ALL the family to come out.

The event is free to public and will be your first chance to see this year's teams in action. Expect an intrasquad scrimmage between the men's team, followed by a 3-point competition and a timed-shot contest with both the men's and women'
Typo..589 days

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
I'm super hype.....

This will be the first VCU MBB event I have attended live in 606 days (as of this Saturday).

Last MBB game I attended live was Tuesday Feb 18, 2020... when we faced #5 Dayton at the STU. I was on my way to the GW game (literally parked right across the street and was walking to the STU) when I fell & broke my hip... causing me to miss the GW & Duquesne game... the final 2 home games of the season.

And last season with the 250 person limit I did not make the cut for season tickets & was not fortunate enough to get a ticket from anyone to attend a game. This was the first season since 2005-06 (when I was a Junior in HS still) that I did not make it to at least 1 VCU game in that season.

I know we are gonna be out 3 players Saturday (hopefully that's all).... and it may only be a scrimmage.... BUT I'M F***ING READY TO BE BACK IN THE STU WATCHING VCU BASKETBALL!

LETS GO!!!!!