Its Tourney time!-Moratorium on BS & Bickering

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Hey guys its Tourney time and guess what we are back! I for one like most of you are EXCITED as all get out that we get to go to Brooklyn as favorites and that we are a lock to get into the NCAA.

Mike was just rightfully named COY. ME was 1st team and all Academic. DJ was 3rd team. We have a loaded team.

Given this is a great week for our program. and we are one of the most loyal, vocal, well traveled, and partying fan base this time of the year, Can we all hold of the any negativity, criticism, hate, on any Coach, Player, or Fan just until Selection Sunday?

I am all in, anyone else?

See y'all in Brooklyn tomorrow.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Hey guys its Tourney time and guess what we are back! I for one like most of you are EXCITED as all get out that we get to go to Brooklyn as favorites and that we are a lock to get into the NCAA.

Mike was just rightfully named COY. ME was 1st team and all Academic. DJ was 3rd team. We have a loaded team.

Given this is a great week for our program. and we are one of the most loyal, vocal, well traveled, and partying fan base this time of the year, Can we all hold of the any negativity, criticism, hate, on any Coach, Player, or Fan just until Selection Sunday?

I am all in, anyone else?

See y'all in Brooklyn tomorrow.
Horrible idea! I'm about getting my hate on!

I kid, I kid...let's do it!