Jalen DeLoach is a VCU Ram

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
I thought it was 37 standing, 40 step up. Isn't that how it is usually measured?
Could be, i just thought "loading" was a slang term for coming soon.

Oh god, am I out of touch?
H2KZVJrVVjt0Sy-A8fO1p5jcFCIDPC3EPxmHh4IEYT8.jpg

RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
What is interesting is that all of the guys we are talking about with a prodigious vertical leap are smaller dudes like Bri, Freddy Brown, Thompson, Jordan etc. Deloatch is 6'9". Think of that for a minute. A 6'9" guy with tremendous length, terrific athleticism, and a big-time vertical. Impressive!

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
What is interesting is that all of the guys we are talking about with a prodigious vertical leap are smaller dudes like Bri, Freddy Brown, Thompson, Jordan etc. Deloatch is 6'9". Think of that for a minute. A 6'9" guy with tremendous length, terrific athleticism, and a big-time vertical. Impressive!
It will be interesting to see if he or Hason can get higher for lobs.

Reactions: duncanlamb

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
Special K?

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
When Jalen, Nick and the player who fills Tre's spot arrive, I would kill to watch this team scrimmage. There is some serious athleticism, speed, hops on this team. This Is easily one loaded roster for next season.
Hopefully enough people get vaccinated that we have an actual B&G scrimmage this year. That’ll be a hot ticket (despite being free). We have so much to look forward to.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Anyone know Tillman’s vert? This has got to be close if not higher
Not sure. I was talking to Rob Brandenburg when we were watching the A10 championship game. He has(d) a 43 inch vertical. Johnny Williams had a 41 inch vertical I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ram

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Charles “Jabo” Wikins had a jaw dropping vertical leap. Only 6’3” Easy Ed Allen used to jump him against the opposing center at tip offs, even though we had taller players on our team.

Reactions: rammed