Players Jalen DeLoach is a VCU Ram

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
If Justin Bieber's really going to come to some games, that's going to draw an extra crowd that I'm not sure I'm ready for. That "capacity" might fly out the window.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Is he still a thing? Seems like ages ago he was a big deal. What is he, 40?

he's got new songs on the radio, yeah. If he does show up for some games it would garner some extra publicity for the program so I got no problems with that.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Is he still a thing? Seems like ages ago he was a big deal. What is he, 40?
40? Ha! He is not even 30. So is this a thing? Is he friends with DeLoach? All that I saw was that they played in a celebrity type game.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
40? Ha! He is not even 30. So is this a thing? Is he friends with DeLoach? All that I saw was that they played in a celebrity type game.
According to Jalen’s father Rob on twitter, there is something more than just a celebrity game. I think Justin lives or spends a ton of time in Atlanta and he is a huge basketball fan....so maybe he is involved with TSF. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MobileMunchies

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
According to Jalen’s father Rob on twitter, there is something more than just a celebrity game. I think Justin lives or spends a ton of time in Atlanta and he is a huge basketball fan....so maybe he is involved with TSF. 🤷‍♂️
Hmmm... what are his 3 point percentages, his assist to turnover ratio, does he have good handles, latteral movement on D? If he looks good sign him up, but please don't' let him sing!

• Haha
Reactions: MobileMunchies

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Hmmm... what are his 3 point percentages, his assist to turnover ratio, does he have good handles, latteral movement on D? If he looks good sign him up, but please don't' let him sing!
Dude or dudette, if your room doesn’t get a little dusty when Justin breaks out his 10,000 hours verse, then you are as cold as they come😂

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Dude or dudette, if your room doesn’t get a little dusty when Justin breaks out his 10,000 hours verse, then you are as cold as they come😂
In the words of noted philosopher Fat Joe, it's a cold world and this is ice

Reactions: PRock

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Admittedly haven't listen to him recently. Maybe he's better than he used to be. I guess I'm just too old to appreciate him.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
While not my style of music, years back Sean Combs was on a late night talk show and looked in the camera, asked for the cam to pull in for a closeup and he said, "see this movie"- the documentary on Bieber's early life and how he came to popularity. It was good. He did indeed make a meteoric rise. How he and the dude who "found" him did it was pretty spectacular.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
This thread somehow followed me to pick up my cutout Wednesday. I had Q94 running and in that hour there were 3 different Bieber songs played, all recently released stuff. So apparently he is still a thing.

Reactions: mrgeode