Players Jalen DeLoach is a VCU Ram

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
One of the many many things I love about Jalen is how hard he goes up with the ball and he seems mad at himself when he doesn't score through the foul. My imagination is running wild with the potential that this dude has, you know he is going to be putting in that work all offseason to get better and better.

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
I think we are all very excited about a frontline rotation that includes MBJ, Ward, DeLoach, and Fermin and the minutes are there with the way we play. Jalen has impressed with his confidence , his hands, his footwork, and skills all through the season and improvent throughout. I don't sweat the free throws as I feel they are going to get better and better. His release is fine and last night he showed that on his last two attempts. I see him adding 12-15 pounds of muscle over the next year and then watch out. Big task ahead for him on Wednesday and he is up to it even more than last time vs Mason.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I think we are all very excited about a frontline rotation that includes MBJ, Ward, DeLoach, and Fermin and the minutes are there with the way we play. Jalen has impressed with his confidence , his hands, his footwork, and skills all through the season and improvent throughout. I don't sweat the free throws as I feel they are going to get better and better. His release is fine and last night he showed that on his last two attempts. I see him adding 12-15 pounds of muscle over the next year and then watch out. Big task ahead for him on Wednesday and he is up to it even more than last time vs Mason.
We have the Army, and that frontcourt is going to be a bunch of tanks.

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
Something that can't be impressed upon enough: JJ started the game and didn't get his first foul until the beginning of the 2nd half.

This is a true freshman making huge strides very quickly.

Last edited:
I don't think VCU has ever had a frontcourt like that.