Jarren McAllister (and Dereon Seabron) ROADTRIP

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Wanted to start a thread to try to get it some notice, here... me and my friend Michael are leaning on heading to Farmville as Thursday presents an opportunity to see Jarren (and Dereon) play without turning this into a 6 hour round trip. If I've got this right, Dec 22 is sorta impossible as we're just getting out of our 4pm game by the time theirs starts in Norfolk.
This Thursday is about the most prime chance from where WE are in Rva,, until mid January.
Hope a few in here might think about this, understand this is something Ram fans just DO.. and head on down there and join us to cheer him on! If you've never done this, commits LOVE this kind of thing and the experience will pay off in many ways for years to come.

https://www.militaryschool.com/pg-schedule/

schedule.jpg

Last edited:

92VCUpikapp

Elite Member
Wanted to start a thread to try to get it some notice, here... me and my friend Michael are leaning on heading to Farmville as Thursday presents an opportunity to see Jarren (and Dereon) play without trying this into a 6 hour round trip. If I've got this right, Dec 22 is sorta impossible as we're just getting out of our 4pm game by the time theirs starts in Norfolk.
This Thursday is about the most prime chance from where WE are in Rva,, until mid January.
Hope a few in here might think about this, understand this is something Ram fans just DO.. and head on down there and join us to cheer him on!

View attachment 6265

Sarasota in late February looks like a nice option ;)

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
LESSTHAN an hour drive from Rva.. to be able to check out a KILLUH commit, who will be playing next year and a wild recruit we HOPE plays next year... it's up to US to send messages with our support, that we'll be there for our commits, and we're already their fans.. and a message to recruits that we got their backs already! If you can do this, it's a GREAT time Thursday night to send our support.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
LESSTHAN an hour drive from Rva.. to be able to check out a KILLUH commit, who will be playing next year and a wild recruit we HOPE plays next year... it's up to US to send messages with our support, that we'll be there for our commits, and we're already their fans.. and a message to recruits that we got their backs already! If you can do this, it's a GREAT time Thursday night to send our support.
Good for you making the effort MM. Hope we have others there too.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Good for you making the effort MM. Hope we have others there too.
We both definitely have a ton more things we really need to be doing, but honestly, both of us are excited to check them BOTH out. Being able to check out our recruits and commits like this tends to pay off in ways words cannot adequately describe, besides knowing first hand what is coming our way next year (and in this case what we HOPE is coming our way, too). These two are BEASTLY and both get a lot of play--- this is gonna be a HOT game.

RAM7889

Elite Member
Insider
We both definitely have a ton more things we really need to be doing, but honestly, both of us are excited to check them BOTH out. Being able to check out our recruits and commits like this tends to pay off in ways words cannot adequately describe, besides knowing first hand what is coming our way next year (and in this case what we HOPE is coming our way, too). These two are BEASTLY and both get a lot of play--- this is gonna be a HOT game.
MM please scream for me, I will have to miss the trip because Thursday is my son's 20th birthday! Wish I could go! Go Rams and their commits!

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
One last stab here: TONIGHT!!!!!!! YOU CAN MAKE THIS DRIVE YALL, IT'S EASY PEASY! Let's show them some support! Jarren is going to be on that court next year. Let's showem some RAM love! tipoff 730pm in farmville.