Jarren McAllister

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
We're seeing his highpoints and not the full picture. His ability isn't lacking, I just think he's competing with a some traffic on his way to playing time. I'm really bullish on him overall though.
His athleticism and hussle shine through and he is active around the glass. He puts on a show in warm ups with his high flying dunks.

92VCUpikapp

Elite Member
He fights. For every loose ball. Any ball that isn't "loose" he tries to make them loose. Dude is a brute. That kinda fight is not easily duplicated.

Hey MM! Merry Christmas my friend. I remember you going to see him play a couple times while he was at Massanutten Academy and saying he is the real freaking deal. Hope we can find JM some burn soon. I can only imagine Curry has been bending his ear, telling him to be patient and continue to work hard.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Hey MM! Merry Christmas my friend. I remember you going to see him play a couple times while he was at Massanutten Academy and saying he is the real freaking deal. Hope we can find JM some burn soon. I can only imagine Curry has been bending his ear, telling him to be patient and continue to work hard.
He's gonna scare some dudes, brother!93896958-emoji-army-solider-isolated-on-white-background-military-emoticon-wearing-beret-salut...jpg

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
Who says he can’t play defense and how does anyone know that.
I didn't say he couldn't but as we all know if you can play the D you get minutes from MR. The minutes aren't there yet, but he'll be getting more and more as he gets better. We are a defensive machine. That's how we win.

ramin75

Elite Member
McAllister is not a skinny guy like the other freshman. He can move and he cannot be pushed around. Tremendous up side. The Rams will continue to improve as these guys grow in skills. Their time on Sunday was impressive by the team work they displayed. Assists, ball movement, and awareness of their teammates. They looked darn good!

IForgotTheAlamo

Elite Member
What's the maximum amount of playing time a freshman is allowed to get before they're allowed to redshirt? I wonder if Jarren has surpassed that, because I feel like he's kinda wasting a year of eligibility otherwise