Jarren McAllister

Sethjax

Top Member
Jan 22, 2010
I wonder how the recovery is coming along and if he's lost any of his pre-injury explosiveness. I know he was close to returning but haven't heard anything definitive.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
I wonder how the recovery is coming along and if he's lost any of his pre-injury explosiveness. I know he was close to returning but haven't heard anything definitive.
The only thing we've heard is that he was doing some light participation in practice (shooting, mainly) toward the end of the season but there haven't been any other updates.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Can't tell you how nervous I get when I see this thread pop to the top of my list with new comments...and dang it if I just didn't do the same to someone of similar nerves. sorry:lol:

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
The things needing improvement in his game have been the things he could spend time practicing up on while recouping. I have this feeling this extremely athletic young man, winner of our latest dunk contest, is about to stun and nobody is getting in his way.
I love this kid, and I love your enthusiasm. Just remember that he is coming off a tough injury, so patience may be required. It usually takes a lot of game action before a player is back to what they were pre-injury.

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
I love this kid, and I love your enthusiasm. Just remember that he is coming off a tough injury, so patience may be required. It usually takes a lot of game action before a player is back to what they were pre-injury.
Plus two years of inactivity on the court.

Reactions: SteveMM
Jan 16, 2020
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe; she had so many children she didn't know what to do ........ similar to Coach Rhoades' Rams ... so many players, so much talent, so many options ... what's he to do?

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe; she had so many children she didn't know what to do ........ similar to Coach Rhoades' Rams ... so many players, so much talent, so many options ... what's he to do?
...she gave them some broth without any bread
then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed

I'm not sure which is worse...the original or the Andrew Dice Clay version...:?

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Not sure how to handle that, I'm sure Coach is better at that than I would be. It's a better problem than the opposite direction though. Could be the cupboard is bare, we have no players who can really play at our level (I remember not too many years ago a few people on this board saying such things). How is coach going to handle that? I prefer our current problem.
By all accounts Jarren is working really hard at rehab, I expect he'll work really hard in practice and on his game this summer. He'll find minutes, that kind of explosiveness is rare.