Jarren McAllister

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Maybe some of VW’s minutes go to Jarren 🤷🏾‍♂️
This would be the one possiblity where I think Vince's minutes could take a hit. I'm still expecting him to be somewhere near last year, and without Bones, I expect his scoring average to increase a bit. Let's see how Jarren is physically, how quickly he gets his basketball legs back and what parts of his game he is working on. I'm expecting a kind of Crowfield situation with one of our guys unexpectedly taking some minutes as backup point guard. Not sure that is a strength to Jarren's game, but someone is going to have to be there for some depth past Tsohonis and Nunn with Ace out or at limited ability. Jarren and Curry seem most likely to me.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
This would be the one possiblity where I think Vince's minutes could take a hit. I'm still expecting him to be somewhere near last year, and without Bones, I expect his scoring average to increase a bit. Let's see how Jarren is physically, how quickly he gets his basketball legs back and what parts of his game he is working on. I'm expecting a kind of Crowfield situation with one of our guys unexpectedly taking some minutes as backup point guard. Not sure that is a strength to Jarren's game, but someone is going to have to be there for some depth past Tsohonis and Nunn with Ace out or at limited ability. Jarren and Curry seem most likely to me.
You may be right but I'd guess 3rd ball handler duties go to Vince or maybe Josh. KeShawn is very much not a PG. Can't say for Jarren but I didn't get that impression his freshman year.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
E6_6CzaXsAERKA9

(from the most recent VCU basketball twitter post here:)