Players Jayden Nunn is a VCU Ram

Ramlove81

Elite Member
With Ace recovering Jayden has an opportunity for a lot of minutes if he can come in with at least some of the toughness and steady play that ACE showed as a freshman last year. Hope he takes that chance and runs with it.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Jayden is an exceptional player, he will shine.
Agreed, but I know he will make some freshman mistakes and how some people here go nuts when freshmen play like freshman. Over all though, I think he's going to be a great asset for us this year and even better in years to come. I was really looking forward to what practice was going to be like with him and Ace going at each other. We'll have to wait for next year for that.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Agreed, but I know he will make some freshman mistakes and how some people here go nuts when freshmen play like freshman. Over all though, I think he's going to be a great asset for us this year and even better in years to come. I was really looking forward to what practice was going to be like with him and Ace going at each other. We'll have to wait for next year for that.
I feel the the PG formula is here is getting better and better. Something is nudging me and sayin, hey, Jayden is gonna make a lot of people smile real wide.

ISwamRam

Elite Member
I feel the the PG formula is here is getting better and better. Something is nudging me and sayin, hey, Jayden is gonna make a lot of people smile real wide.
No doubt, we seem to have 2 PG's coming in that can shoot. Perhaps 'shoot first' PG's. Not that I'm complaining, we'll just be a different team with them driving vs Ace.
I would like to see more vid's of Nunn's passing and assists...

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
He certainly looks like the real deal.
Based on the limited film I've been able to see on him, Jayden definitely looks like the type of guy who can have an Ace-type immediate-impact freshman season. I was on the Jayden Nunn bandwagon early on and I'm really excited to see him here (we beat out freaking Kansas for him).

Mercury

Elite Member
Based on the limited film I've been able to see on him, Jayden definitely looks like the type of guy who can have an Ace-type immediate-impact freshman season. I was on the Jayden Nunn bandwagon early on and I'm really excited to see him here (we beat out freaking Kansas for him).

Did we really beat out Kansas for him? Or did he have some "interest" from Kansas and we are pumping that up?

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Did we really beat out Kansas for him? Or did he have some "interest" from Kansas and we are pumping that up?
I mean, technically no. Kansas had offered him and showed serious interest before Nunn committed to Iowa State. When he decommitted, Kansas didn’t re-offer him.