Players Jayden Nunn is a VCU Ram

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
So we have added B12, Pac12, and BE player in the last week.

Things are really getting good at VCU.
Exciting for sure. There is a long list of names that have transferred in from P6 programs over the last 40 years that did not pan out as expected. I hope these are the exceptions.

Reactions: BradRamFan

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Exciting for sure. There is a long list of names that have transferred in from P6 programs over the last 40 years that did not pan out as expected. I hope these are the exceptions.
And quite a few that did also. Recruiting is always hit or miss.

Reactions: 2012Ram

VCUBeatsduke

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
The black and gold game is always good entertainment, like watching the Globetrotters play. It means nothing as far as basketball. It’s become a show.
Anyone but this ol’ guy remember B&G midnight madness at Club Frank back in the early 80’s? I recall JD telling downtown Freddie Brown good job after a hilacious dunk “but you won’t be doing that poop in a game”

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
The black and gold game is always good entertainment, like watching the Globetrotters play. It means nothing as far as basketball. It’s become a show.
You telling me you don’t think every player will average 10+ ppg after watching the B&G Game?

Jan 16, 2020
OK. Ace and CURRY and Vince and JAMIR and Big.

Who is "Big?" Could you be referring to "Big John" of Jimmy Dean legend? "Every morning at the mines you could see him arrive; stood 6-foot-6, weighed 245; kind of broad at the shoulders, narrow at the hips; and everyone knew you don't give no lip ... to Big John." .... Is Rhoades recruiting him?

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Who is "Big?" Could you be referring to "Big John" of Jimmy Dean legend? "Every morning at the mines you could see him arrive; stood 6-foot-6, weighed 245; kind of broad at the shoulders, narrow at the hips; and everyone knew you don't give no lip ... to Big John." .... Is Rhoades recruiting him?
Already did, he's playing in the NFL now!