Josh Banks

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
You could have put a little more shine on our man's thread title :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: SWV
Most talented Banks since Ernie ... Bank of Virginia used to be a VCU radio broadcast sponsor ... the long-ago (70's) announcer used to tell his lisstender, " that's a bank of Virginia shot,' whether it was a true bank shot or not. With little TV, we never knew.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Any suggestions? Most of the players threads never get changed so they say something like Welcome to VCU.

I always called him Money in the Banks, hoping for some big deposits this season. I know I have mentioned it before but this didn't happen by accident and I doubt he's just a good "practice shooter" or whatever you want to call it. I would love to see a significant increase in his current career 3P%. With so many other heavy hitters on the team he really needs to show something when he gets in the game.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Most talented Banks since Ernie ... Bank of Virginia used to be a VCU radio broadcast sponsor ... the long-ago (70's) announcer used to tell his lisstender, " that's a bank of Virginia shot,' whether it was a true bank shot or not. With little TV, we never knew.
Gene Banks would like to have a word