Recruiting Josh Beadle deciding on Sunday

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
This is starting to look like a struggle
Can't say I've been all that impressed with the recruiting this offseason so far, but I am hopeful we'll see a much better outcome in the 4 year player market. Since the 2019 class, they've been pretty hot on that trail. And as far as that goes, I'd guess it's still pretty early (though with the Rona, who knows what the timeframes are going to be now.)

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Can't say I've been all that impressed with the recruiting this offseason so far, but I am hopeful we'll see a much better outcome in the 4 year player market. Since the 2019 class, they've been pretty hot on that trail. And as far as that goes, I'd guess it's still pretty early (though with the Rona, who knows what the timeframes are going to be now.)
We are on a BUNCH of high level lists, which gets you nowhere unless you close.

Reactions: 2012Ram

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
Are you ever impressed

Sep 2, 2013
All signs are pointing to Clemson. It would be nice to get a good recruit, though.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
We haven't pulled anyone in yet so how can you assess our 2021 class one way or another?

We have 40+ offers on the table for 2021, most of whom have multiple P5 offers. It's still very early in this recruiting cycle. I am sure we will in a couple of good prospects.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
Isn’t the 2020 class highly ranked within the A10?

Reactions: DisplacedRam