Justin Tillman Transferring.....TO VCU!

2012Ram

Top Member
Insider
Feb 28, 2013
Sooourcesss

Good call Mr. Tillman - take your son away from a bunch of guys he loves and wants to play with and make him sit out until November of 2016. Hope your son wants this as much as you do.

Best of luck to Justin in all of his future endeavors!

david coxxx

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Others will applaud him for 'making the choice that is best for him' but I think this decision is utter CRAP. And I don't care to make nice for all the 'let's get together and hug' crowd on here. What a bummer. Be very surprised if he ends up in a better situation than the one he had on a plate going forward here. Can't wait to be proven wrong, but I doubt it! No I won't be rooting for him wherever he goes to sit the bench more. End of story
Well college basketball is all about being a STUDENT athlete so maybe he's going to a school with a better program for the major he likes.

lmaooooo

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Others will applaud him for 'making the choice that is best for him' but I think this decision is utter CRAP. And I don't care to make nice for all the 'let's get together and hug' crowd on here. What a bummer. Be very surprised if he ends up in a better situation than the one he had on a plate going forward here. Can't wait to be proven wrong, but I doubt it! No I won't be rooting for him wherever he goes to sit the bench more. End of story
At this point we will never know what he could have done if he would have stayed here, but I think he would have had a tremendous career.