N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Just a horrible situation. I can't imagine what he's going through right now

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014
My heart is absolutely broken for Justin and his family. There are just no words the pain they are living with right now. 💔💔
If he is able to continue with the Dayton TBT team I hope and pray that Dayton fans will show him the love and support that they show for their Flyers.

ramzilla

Top Member
Mar 16, 2013
I cannot even imagine coping with the loss Justin has faced. Sending all my thoughts to him and his family.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Justin was one of my favorite players on and off the court. I saw him many times off the court during the season/offseason and he was always really nice to my son who is a big fan. I have been thinking of Justin quite a bit since his father passed away and now with the loss of his mother. Much love to JT and his family in this difficult time. I know that his mother and father's love will live on thru him and his family. Their memories will always remain. May they both rest in peace. Best wishes to Justin in Italy and into the future ✌❤

Ramdamonium

Top Member
Feb 24, 2015
Justin, I know words can't provide much comfort after a loss like this but know that the thoughts and prayers of ramnation are with you. It seems like your parents were devoted to building within you the strength and love that will carry you through this.

Reactions: VCUendo

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
unimaginable. we know that most of us will lose our parents some day but for them to both pass away so young. hard to comprehend these things. RIP. Justin stay strong and lean on your friends and loved ones for support or whatever you feel like you need at this moment in time.

Reactions: VCUendo

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Oh, how awful. I know the pain of recently losing my mom, can't imagine how it is for Justin to lose both parents so close together.
All my thoughts and prayers are with you Justin and with all who knew and loved your mom and dad.